AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TRAINING
MALAYSIA SKILL CERTIFICATE – AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE OPERATION
(NON-CERTIFYING) – TP-060-3:2013
This basic aviation course is designed for aviation enthusiasts with either no experience or limited experience in the industry. The course will introduce the fundamentals of aircraft technology to students with theoretical and practical training.
Upon completion of training and assessments,
student will be awarded with Malaysia Skills Certificate (Level 3) from Department of Skills Development (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran), Ministry of Human Resource.
Students who have successfully completed this course have the option to further their training through the following programs:
- Malaysian Skill Diploma Aircraft Maintenance Operation (Limited Maintenance Authorisation) – TP-060-4:2013
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician Program (CAAM Part 66 Category A1)
Entry Requirement :
- Minimum age is 17 years old.
- Possesses SPM certificate with a minimum pass in English, Mathematics and any one Science/Technical Subject
- Medically Fit (with no colour blind)
2 years (full time)
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance
- Skill Development Fund Corporation (PTPK) (if available)
- Local bank
MALAYSIA SKILL CERTIFICATE –
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE OPERATION (NON-CERTIFYING)
MEATECH TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE
No. 1, Jalan UTL4, Bandar Universiti Teknologi Lagenda, 71700 Mantin Negeri Sembilan.