AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGY
LICENSED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN PROGRAM (CAAM PART 66 CATEGORY A1)
An intensive training program for students with Foundation/Certificate or Diploma in aircraft maintenance that wants to obtain the CAAM Part-66 Category A1. The program covers all basic knowledge requirements specified in the CAAM Airworthiness Notice (AN) 1101 Part-66 Category A1 Aircraft Maintenance Technician licence syllabus.
The program includes 800 hours of theoretical and practical training, sit all approved 12 module CAAM examinations, 1-year On-the-Job Training and Assessment.
For Malaysian Skill Diploma students, they have an option to undergo this program in parallel.
- Medically Fit (with no colour blind)
- Credit in English in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM/SPVM) or equivalent (This is a requirement by CAAM for English Language proficiency)
- Holds Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance (approved by MQA) or equivalent
- Possesses Malaysian Skill Certificate Level 3 of Aircraft Maintenance Operation (Non-Certifying) – TP-060-3:2013
- Candidate with three (3) years of practical maintenance on operating aircraft but without formal training
800 hours (theory & practical training) + 12 months of on-job training (full time)
- Local bank
The Way We Teach
We aim to ensure our students graduate with not only the best qualifications, but with the best possible careers and work opportunities for their future.
MEATECH TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE
No. 1, Jalan UTL4, Bandar Universiti Teknologi Lagenda, 71700 Mantin Negeri Sembilan.