AIRLINE PASSENGER SERVICE
This modular program is accredited by Department of Skills Development (JPK), Ministry of Human Resource, designed for aviation enthusiasts with either no experience or limited experience in the industry.
The course will introduce the fundamentals of an airline customer service and airport operation work activities such as passenger handling and check-in, aviation safety, ground handling activities and aviation human factor.
Upon completion of training and assessments, student will be awarded with Statement of Achievement (Penyata Pencapaian) from JPK.
• Minimum 18 years’ old and maximum is 30 years’ old
• Minimum SPM with pass in English & Bahasa Melayu
• Working adult who interested in aviation industries
• Medically fit (No colour blind)
• No visible tattoos
• No criminal record
3 month (Fulltime)
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance
- Skill Development Fund Corporation (PTPK) (if available)