AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TRAINING
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Malaysian Skill Diploma (Level 4)
- Malaysia Skill Certificate (Level 3)
- Aircraft Mechanic (Level 1)
NON TECHNICAL TRAINING
- Airline Passenger Service (TP-078-3:2013-CU05)
- Basic Cabin Crew & Customer Service
- Basic Ground Handling
- English Language Proficiency
TECHNICAL & VOCATIONAL TRAINING Institution to local industries
MEATECH has been working with a range of partners, from Further Technical & Vocational Institution to local industries.
We offer students an alternative route through Technical & Vocational Education and Training (TVET). We are very proud of our relationship with our partners and consider each individual student to be integral to the partner and the broader MEATECH community. | wish you every success and happiness during your studies and welcome you as part of our vibrant, distinctive, international community!.
jom daftar sekarang!
Pengambilan Sesi Jun 2020
- Pinjaman Pendidikan & Sara Hidup disediakan oleh PTPK kepada yang LAYAK.
- Dapatkan 15% Diskaun Yuran Pengajian*
- Penginapan Hostel PERCUMA Sepanjang Tempoh Pengajian.
Daftar Sekarang. Tempat Terhad.
Untuk keterangan lanjut, hubungi kami di talian :
06 - 758 7096 / 97
019 - 814 3192 (Puan Mas)
017 - 903 1798 (Puan Zura)
WHY CHOOSE US
Job placement assistance
Experince trainers with industry background
Theory and practical training
Ready for WORK
Our module follow National Occupational Standard (NOSS) and meet industry requirement
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE Training
Maintenance means any one or combination of overhaul, repair, inspection, replacement, modification or defect rectification of an aircraft or component, with the exception of pre-flight inspection.
A preparatory is a program designed to prepare candidates for job entry. This program consist of language courses, basic knowledge and understanding of the industry, consultancy on preparation of curriculum vitae and interview skills..